Internet Safety

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Internet security suites

We looked at Internet security software today.

We were not allowed to install or change this software so we looked at some programs. We looked at McAfee Internet Security Suite 2007 and Norton Internet Security 2007.

My teacher explained the kind of stuff that should be included. It should protect you against hackers, viruses and spyware. Some programs also protect you against phishing. Some programs also provide backup software.

Both McAfee and Norton include protection against viruses, spyware, hackers and identity theft. Of the 2 programs I looked at I preferred McAfee because it seems to do more than Norton. It includes phishing protection and backup software than I don't think Norton does. They both cost exactly the same (£49.99).

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger tech no logistic said...

Hi
I wanted to read your blog, I enjoyed reading your blog. there is a lot of good information on your blog, I loved reading it and I think people will get a lot of help from this blog. Sam, I have written this kind of blog, You can also read this (McAfee.com/Activate) blog. I think you will get a lot of help from this too. I hope you like my blog, I hope you got a lot of help from this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home